Friday 19 October 2007

Evaluations

Attainment - 3 -
i think that the work which i produce is of a good standard but i can improve on it alot more.

Effort - 2 -
i put alot of effort into my classwork and homework but i can still work harder to improve.

Punctuality - 3 -
i am sometimes late to lessons


Submission and quality of homework
- 2 -
i try and complete my homework on time and to a very good standard.

Ability to work independently - 2 -
i believe i can work harder when working alone to avoid distractions


Quality of writing - 3 - i think my quality of writing is good but it can be improved alot more!


Organisation of Media folder - 1
-
all work is put into a folder in an order where the newest pieces of work is at the top so its easy to refer to.

Oral contributions in class - 3 -
i usually contribute in class but can talk more


Standard of Module 5 blog - 2 -
i think my blog is of a good standard and includes alot of relevant research and information.


Standard of Module 6 blog - 4 -
this blog needs to be improved alot more as alot of my work was on a presentation.

WWW - my organisation of my folder is excellent
- my module 5 work is of a very good standard
- i think my independant work is of a good standard as i am fully focussed on the task.

EBI - I need to improve my module 6 blog
- improve module 6 blog
- continue to put in more effort and produce better quality of work.

No comments: